Opel, Saab 1.9 / 2.0 diesel swirl flap delete kit
Set om de wervelkleppen te verwijderen bij de Opel 2.0CDTI / Saab 1.9TTiD, Z19DTR & 2.0TTiD diesel motor
The swirl flaps used on these engines are well known for causing serious problems. They can get stuck and cause various errors but in worst case scenarios these get loose and can get into the engine resulting in major engine damage. Known error codes when there are problems with the swirl flaps are P2075 & P2279-11, other indicators are air leakages and high fuel consumption.
This kit is intended for removing the swirl flaps and blocking of their installation hole.
- Chevrolet Malibu V300 2.0D - 2012->
- Opel Astra J 2.0CDTI 16V - 2010->
- Opel Cascada 2.0CDTI 16V - 2013->
- Opel Insignia 2.0CDTI 16V - 2009->
- Opel Zafira C 2.0CDTI 16V - 2013->
- Saab 9-3 1.9TTiD / Z19DTR - 2008-2012
- Saab 9-3X 1.9TTiD / Z19DTR - 2008-2012
- Saab 9-5 2.0TTiD 16V - 2010->
Available in two different versions:
Type 1, suited for screwed in swirl flaps and the following part numbers for the intake manifold:
Type 2, suited for welded in swirl flaps and the following part numbers for the intake manifold:
|Car Brand||Opel, Saab|